Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-21-2010, 07:15 PM   #634 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

Broken Sword games make me want to gouge my eyes out with a hot sharp stick. I can't believe they even remade the first one (I think it was the first one) for the Wii, DS, PC and possibly some other formats. They bore the living fuck out of me.

Been playing a bunch of random Wii games over the last few days (downloaded a bunch for the hell of it). The Sonic and Saga All Stars Racing game is shit. Its a cheap knock off of Mario Kart, and somehow manages to fail at EVERYTHING. The only good thing in the game is the commentary during races, which I would actually like to see added to Mario Kart games in the future lol.

The Conduit is a game I have had since it came out, played the first level, then put it to the side while I played something else that came out around the same time, and forgot about it . With all the talk and news regarding the second one coming out later this year (or next year, I don't pay much attention to these things), I decided to dig the first one out and see why people seem to dislike it so much. Honestly, I can't see anything wrong with it and I'm about half way through it. Maybe the fact I don't normally play FPS games means that I haven't been "poisoned" by the likes of Modern Warfare 2 and COD 918728738172 or whatever the top FPS games out are called these days. Given that I only have a Wii, and then a bunch of old consoles, and have never been that into FPS games to start with, I'm pretty happy with The Conduit so far, and I look forward to the second one. Reminds me of playing the original Halo game too lol.