Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2010, 12:42 PM   #158 (permalink)
Nuski
A Dean Ambrose Guy

Nuski 1001 - 1500Nuski 1001 - 1500Nuski 1001 - 1500Nuski 1001 - 1500Nuski 1001 - 1500Nuski 1001 - 1500Nuski 1001 - 1500Nuski 1001 - 1500Nuski 1001 - 1500
Default Re: WWE: The Platinum Era

First of all, before i begin with my review, i have to say, good job with this. I enjoyed every match except one, and even that one wasn't half bad because of the ending result. Ok, now, i will began.

Tag Team Match: Pretty solid. I like how MNM, Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury came ontop because i believe that was the better team, between the two. Now, i am not taking anything away from Moore and Matt Hardy, but MNM won, and they deserved it.

Brent vs The Boogeyman:Typical, sqaush match in which i am kind of iffy about, however, did like you pushed Brent in the hell, but injuring Boogeyman as it seems. Good Job here, and hopefully he gets the right push

Bobby Lashley, Brian Kendrick, and Paul London vs Finlay and the BlueBloods:
Entertainment match, and i am glad you put over the team of the new guys. Pretty Soild.

Chris Benwah vs Orlando Jordan : Yeah, Chris Benoit winning is good, therefore, The United States Championship could be on the line at 'Mania. Good Job there.

Kid Kash vs Juventud:My favorite match TBH. It had me excited, and i actually pictured in my mine, of this match. Kid Kash coming out with the victory is good, but i do like Juventud.

Mr. Kennedy Vs Rey Mysterio:Now this, is what i am kind of iffy about. I mean, Kennedy going over with the win could have been awesome, but that didn't happen. However, he did go over, in ring wise, and for that, i am not mad.

JBL vs Undertaker:
I can see why you put JBL over in this match, to continue the "Feud" into 'Mania.

Batista vs Mark Henry:Glad you didn't pick Mark Hnery to win. Yes, i'll love to see him win a championship, but him facing Orton and 'Mania would be so fucked. I mean, no backgroud, no nothing. So having Batista retain, job well done.
Nuski is offline   Reply With Quote