Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 04-12-2010, 07:19 PM   #153 (permalink)
Legend
I'M A WOLF BEAST GUY

Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000
Default Re: WWE: The Platinum Era

Doesn't look like I'm going to have time to review SD () It's great you're moving so quickly now. Can't wait for NWO

8 - World Heavyweight Championship; Street Fight; Special Guest Referee: Randy Orton:
Batista (c) vs. Mark Henry
Really, who wants to see Batista/Orton main event WM? I know I don't. Who wants to see either of them with the title for the millionth time in BTB or real life? I know I don't. Shock us all and be the first to give Mizark a run. Do it, DO IT!

3- WWE Tag Team Championships:
MNM (c) vs. Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore
I imagine you're building towards an MNM/Hardys feud with this, so I see MNM getting a cheap victory here. Just get Shannon Moore the hell away from these talented guys; he doesn't belong.

5 - Cruiserweight Championship:
Kid Kash (c) vs. Juventud
Because Kash Is Money. 'Nuff said.

6 - Chris Benoit vs. Orlando Jordan
Booker/Benoit at 'Mania would SUUUUUCK big time. Push OJ to the moon, as it hasn't been done before, and make it a three way elimination match with Booker eliminated first either by his long-time enemy or protege.

7 - The Undertaker vs. John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield
No idea where you're going with either of these guys, so I'll go with the talent.

1 - Six Man Tag Team Match:
Bobby Lashley, Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. Finlay & The Bluebloods
Tough call. I like all these guys, but I see the babyfaces winning a fast paced opener.

4 - Rey Mysterio vs. Mr. Kennedy
Why have him lose?

2 - The Boogeyman vs. Brent Albright
Follow TKOW's advice.

Bonus Points:
What will be the match order? See above.
How many titles will change hands? 1.
Who will take the fall in the six man tag match? Regal.
Will there be any surprise appearances? If yes, then by who? Yes, Jeff Hardy.
What will be the longest match? Benoit/OJ.
What will be the shortest match? Albright/Boogey.
Will Randy Orton truly call the main event right down the middle? Yeah, and then attack someone afterwards.
How many pinfalls/submissions/other finishes will there be? 8 pinfalls.

----------
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote