Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2005, 09:41 PM   #587 (permalink)
Highlight Reel

Highlight Reel Highlight Reel Highlight Reel Highlight Reel Highlight Reel Highlight Reel Highlight Reel Highlight Reel Highlight Reel Highlight Reel Highlight Reel
Default Re: Being the booker

^^^Now all you need is YOUR OWN thread to book that in.

Anyways sorry I haven't got around to replying yet but I have been busy the last few days and still am now so I will have to keep this short.

RAW

Great to see Mysterio get a push and overall it was a good recap

Smackdown

Liking the way Jericho has been used so far as well as the future title shot opportunity angle not only with Jericho but with Triple H as well

Bradshaw has finally had enough and has officially turned heel. Should be good to see how he is utilized as JBL and how with fued with Farooq plays out.

Great job of building to the main event throughout the show especially the sit down interview with the Rock which reminded me of the one with Taker a few years ago before he challenged Angle.

Main event played out well and it was good to see the Rock retain. Looking forward to what you book as the JD main event.

Keep up the awesome work. 9/10
Highlight Reel is offline   Reply With Quote