Re: AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future
7. World Heavyweight Championship
Pick The Referee: Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, or Rey Mysterio
Edge vs. Chris Jericho
I'm gonna have to go with MITB being cashed in too, imo.
6. WWE Championship
Pick The Opponent: Big Show, Mr. Kennedy, or Randy Orton
John Cena vs. Opponent Picked
Just won it, right?
2. ECW Championship
Pick The Opponent: Vladimir Kozlov, Christian, or Evan Bourne
Paul Burchill vs. Opponent Picked
Same as Cena - whoever is picked, you need to put Burchill over them, to make him look decent. Bourne actually looked like a legitimate threat in the build-up, so I hope he gets the shot, tbh.
3. Pick The Stipulation: Lumberjack Match, Falls Out Anywhere Match, or Steel Cage Match
Batista vs. Matt Hardy
He's a beast, basically.
5. Pick The Stipulation: Street Fight, First Blood Match, or Stretcher Match
Kane vs. Undertaker
1. Tag Team Championship
Pick The Team: The Colons, The Hart Dynasty, or Cryme Tyme
Priceless vs. D-Generation X vs. Team Picked
I don't see any of the others winning it, and DX with the titles won't really do them any good, tbh.
4. Intercontinental Championship
Pick The Stipulation: Ladder Match, Tables Match, or Extreme Rules Match
Shelton Benjamin vs. John Morrison
To increase all the tension and whatnot.
1. Guess the match order Done.
2. How many titles will change hands? 2 - IC, and the WHC after MITB, tbh.
3. Any DQ’s/Count Outs/No Contests? If so, how many? Zero, because this is PPV, and you know better than that. We paid for pinfall/submission finishes here.
4. Which team will take the fall in the Tag Team Title Match (Priceless, DX, or Team Picked?) Team Picked. You can carry on the DX-Legacy feud for another month by doing that, too.
Last edited by Melvis : 04-11-2010 at 01:49 AM.
Reason: Match/Opponent Choices