Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2010, 02:06 PM   #926 (permalink)
austinrockera
Resident Old Man

austinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a push
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticksy View Post
^^ gym environments can be intimidating for some people, its easier said than done.
I agree with this, it was for me for a long time, but it all comes down to "do you want to get in shape or not" Sure, there will be some assholes that stare at you and try to make fun of something you are doing... this happens at most gyms, then you have some guys that are willing to help you. Doesn't matter, if you are serious, go, do some basic lifts, push yourself, and get stronger and better. All the while, start learning how to workout by researching online. I learned alot just by going to websites and learning.

For me, going to the gym is half of the battle... for a long time I would sit there and fight with myself... go to the gym, don't go to the gym, then I'd finally go and kill it every time..

If you aren't going to be able to join a gym, do your basic push ups, sit ups, dips, pull ups if you can. Get some dumbells and go some stuff with them... and walk. For me, if I walk and there's not a TV in front of me, I have to have an IPod. Without music, I'm getting bored in 5 minutes or less. Push yourself every time, that makes you better... if you go and walk for 30 minutes at 3mph, and aren't that tired after, you didn't do yourself any good with respect of increasing stamina.

Just my .02
austinrockera is online now   Reply With Quote