Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2010, 09:42 PM   #3566 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaijuFan View Post
Not all of it Fitz, just most of it lol.
What are you planning to put up on ebay, I might be interested.
Spring Stampede 1994 Sealed
ROH Night of Appreciation DVD (RF video)
FIP Emergence Night 1 (I've had a second copy of this for well over a year now)
I have a bunch of WWF videos that are still sealed. I either don't want them, have them already, or have them on DVD.
I also have an annoying amount of XPW tapes (fucking Highspots grab bag) still sealed, a Crash Holly Shoot Interview (somehow I managed to get doubles of this...)

I also have this weird VHS about a Lucha Libre wrestler being a super hero. It's in Spanish but I think they're about El Hijo del Santo.

A lot of it is shit in all honesty but even if I can make $1 on some of them I will get much more out of them that way instead of leaving them in a box in my closet.