Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2010, 10:15 PM   #3564 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaijuFan View Post
Celebrated a real paycheck by spending it irresponsibly on both BOLA 2K9 shows! Just need Gentle Art and I'm all caught up on my PWG. Feels good, man.
If you spent your entire paycheck on on BOLA I feel bad that your whole paycheck was $30 plus shipping....

I still haven't finished Night 2 myself. Great show but I'm too easily distracted to watch 2 shows in a row. I've watched some of Unforgiven 2001, an FIP show (it was pretty good), some death matches, and a little bit of Thunder from 2000. I also reorganized all the DVDs in my room and found my long lost copy of BOLA 2005 (the sleeves they're in were mixed in with some Nitros and Thunders I have on DVD).

After I finish watching the Yankees beat the Red Sox I'll probably put some stuff on ebay. I figure if I clear out the junk that I have and some of the stuff I bought a while ago with intent to sell I should be able to save up for some wrestling tickets and there won't be any need to tap into my savings. I'm thinking I'll put up my Spring Stampede 1994? (Flair/Steamboat) up because it's still sealed and my ROH Night of Appreciation DVD (it's out of print and I have it on VHS so hopefully I can get some cash for it).

And I have to say that I was impressed with FIP In Full Force 2008. Nice short show with a bunch of solid to good matches. Looking forward to Southern Justice 2008 which took place the next night. Don't know how you can wrong with Norman Smiley vs. Greg Valentine taking place in 2008... Rest of the card looks good too. I might end up regretting that I didn't get more in the ROH Clearance Sale.