Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future
View Single Post
post #83 of (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Melvis
The Knight

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

Hey man. I just wanted to give a few thoughts, because of all my reviewers, I've neglected you the most, and I just want to apologise for that. So, here are some thoughts about bits and bobs, and I guarantee you a Cyber Sunday review.

The Revolution is an interesting concept. I like Edge and Jericho as leaders, but I feel it's a bit big, tbh. There's quite a lot of superstars in there, but at least you can tease break-ups, mutiny, and more, so it has potential. Loving the stipulation for the choice in Guest Referees, three men who hate the Revolution - have you made a decision about the voting? Do we get to do it, or are you just gonna choose it yourself? Either way, it looks like it's gonna be a good match.

I remember I dropped some feedback for ECW a while back, and Burchill has worked really well as Champion. It doesn't really matter who gets picked to face him, cause you'll put him over them, no doubt, but you've built Bourne up excellently so he looks like a strong contender, rather than making him look like a cruiserweight who's out of his league, so I'll give you props for that.

Again, I'm sorry I haven't given you any proper feedback recently, and I'm sorry I couldn't really talk about much here either. I just wanted to drop by and let you know I'm still trying to follow this, and you can bet your house I'll review your Cyber Sunday.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome