Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2010, 11:16 AM   #2841 (permalink)
Wolf Beast
IT'S YERSEL!!

Wolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth reading
Default Re: Being The Booker

WWE.COM UPDATE:

~ RACE TO THE THRONE ~
The field of superstars listed for the 2007 King of the Ring is nearly filled now, with an ominous entry for the current holder of the Money in the Bank briefcase; the 350 Pound Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga. He has yet to be pinned, or made to submit, and Armando Estrada will be attempting to add the King of the Ring crown to his savages Money in the Bank briefcase.

The draw will happen exclusively on WWE Superstars this coming Tuesday Night.

Updated list of entrants;
Burchill, CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, Greg Helms, Harry Smith, Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Mercury, Nitro, Rey Mysterio, Shelton Benjamin, Tyson Tomko, Umaga, William Regal
Brent Albright, Brian Kendrick, Carlito, Charlie Haas, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, Finlay, Garrison Cade, Jeff Hardy, Ken Doane, MVP, Nick Dinsmore, Paul London, Super Crazy.

___

~ JUDGMENT LOOMS ~
And, over this past weekend, Smackdown General Manager has added another match to Judgment Day. A six man tag team match, pitting Garrison Cade, Nick Dinsmore and Ken Doane of the New Wave against Jeff Hardy, Finlay, and a partner of their choosing. The Charismatic Enigma and the Fighting Irishman have just under two weeks to find themselves a partner, but who will join them on May 20 in Miami??

___

~ LAW AND ORDER? ~
Also, CEO of the WWE, Linda McMahon has issued a statement through wwe.com, expressing her intention to no longer have an on-air role with the company. With her husband now also banished from television, Linda McMahon has made it clear she will put it to the board to hire a new WWE Commissioner, in order to supervise the actions of the two General Managers of Raw and Smackdown. It is expected that if her proposal is given the go-ahead, an appointement could be made within four weeks.

___

A Raw preview will be posted by Sunday / Monday, with the show to follow the next day. After that, I might leave it two - three weeks before the next show, as I've got nothing done of Judgment Day, and dont want to reach the point where all the shows are up, and then it's a month or two before JD is actually posted. It'll be in pure recap form btw, much like SuperBrawl, just for those of you keeping score at home

Also, just wanted to clear up the deal with last weeks Raw. I know closing the show with Vince might not have been to everyones liking, but the fact is, he played a pretty major role in the thread for the last six months, and it was made pretty clear from the outset it would be his LAST appearance. Didnt see what harm one more week would've done.

Oh, and thanks BKB for pointing out it's 'respite'. I feel humiliated ... I actually always thought it was restbite, and have wrote it that way since ... ever. Reminds me of the time Grendrill thought Takers 'soup bones' were soup bowls, and had Christian attack him with one.