Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #584 of (permalink) Old 03-17-2005, 05:25 PM
The_Showstopper
Joey Styles' Punching Bag

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being the booker

I'll start with some of Raw.

Stig putting Orton over....on Raw? I would have saved that for a PPV and that could have been a brilliant match.

Anyway Smackdown.....

Jericho still hasn't wrestled a Match on Smackdown yet and he's getting agitated. Nice little storyline.....will he or wont he get a match next week? Only time will tell.

AMW and William Regal/Lance Storm going onto the Tag Team Tournie.

Finally Bradshaw turned!!!!! I see his first feud closer to home....with Farooq. It could be a really great feud if you don't rush it. I'm feeling Judgment Day is too early and could potentially kill the feud (ala Randy Orton/Triple H real life)

Austin and Lesnar will end it at JD....in a Street Fight! Oh that's gonna be big but which way's it gonna go.....too early to call.

My favourite fued so far is Goldberg/Tazz. So far it's awesomely built up and Judgment Day is gonna be off the hook. I'll say it now, ATM I see Goldberg coming out of JD the winner and Tazz staying off SD for a few weeks..but I'm probably wrong.

I have to agree with Mike^^ and say that it's gonna be a Fatal Fourway for the WWE Title at JD. But I'm sure Bret's got something up his sleeve.....The Hitman will suprise us.

Not your best SD....but fueds flowing very nicely on the way to Judgment Day, and all you have to do it keep it up my friend....9/10

BTW - Happy St. Patricks Day.....

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome