Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2010, 10:50 PM   #524 (permalink)
WCWR
We're All Mad Here

WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

Mitsuda and Uematsu would make an awesome team. Add in Hamauzu and Shimomura and you have a classic team for composing music. Kitase, I'm not sure about. Look what happened with the direction of XIII. I can only assume he's busy with XV now, with pre-production. Nojima is hit and miss, to be honest with you. As for Nomura? I thought you hated Kingdom Hearts, why would you want Nomura involved? I can only imagine a lot of Chrono fans would be dissatisfied with involvement from Nomura of all people. I wouldn't be, though. I enjoy KH and looking forward to Versus XIII, which again, is probably taking up much of his time as well. I wouldn't want a sequel just for the sake of it. It has to be good.

Be The Booker - WCW 2000