Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2008: Bringin' the Pain!!

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2010, 07:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE
HOPE

SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: WWE 2008: Bringin' the Pain!!

2008 is a time that I absolutely adored, so I'm glad to see another thread from this period popping up. Things in here look alright, although I must say I'm a bit disappointed you went with the traditional route of disbanding ECW, as I think it had a lot of potential at this time. Still, your preview for RAW is looking good, with a Flair farewell promised being the major thing of course. I found it weird that you went out of your way to specifically name Batista, as it seems like it kind of spoils the direction in which the farewell will take, with Batista getting involved, but I'm interested in it nonetheless. Promos from Orton and Punk should also be a shining light on the show, while the two matches you have announced have potential too.

Good luck with this. I'll probably drop back by and have a look at the first show.