Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2010, 04:05 PM   #81 (permalink)
daman077c
~PROWRES LOVE~

daman077c better hope they're relatively new heredaman077c better hope they're relatively new heredaman077c better hope they're relatively new heredaman077c better hope they're relatively new heredaman077c better hope they're relatively new heredaman077c better hope they're relatively new heredaman077c better hope they're relatively new heredaman077c better hope they're relatively new heredaman077c better hope they're relatively new heredaman077c better hope they're relatively new heredaman077c better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: AMRocky25 Presents: WWE - The Future

So, reading through this BTB, I've noticed a lot of parallels to the actual WWE booking style, which comes across nicely here, as does the coloring of everything here, which makes everything stand out well. In terms of storylines, I'm digging the "Michelle McCool tries to kill every face diva" story, although for the sake of realism, I doubt they'd do the Faithbreaker on the floor. Seemed a bit overkill, but that may just be me.
daman077c is offline   Reply With Quote