Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Survivor Mafia III: Heroes vs. Villains

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2010, 03:41 PM   #147 (permalink)
DH
lyfe

DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH
Default Re: Survivor Mafia III: Heroes vs. Villains

Day 2

"Seriously?"

With the Serial Killer passing at Night, the Heroes were in high spirits as Day came along. Doddsy, however, was suicidal.

Doddsy: Lynch me, I don't care.

And so they tried. However, inactivity (which will be dealt with) forced no majority to be reached, and therefore, Doddsy survived through Day.

But off in the woods, Doddsy was walking all depressed. He came across a knife, which he chose to stick in his neck. He was dead.

Spoiler for Doddsy's role:
Congratulations, you are Sugar, the Emotional Nutjob, Heroes Aligned. You win the game when all threats to the Heroes have been eliminated.

Sugar didnít play very strategically in her first season. She basically based on emotions, which earned her a whopping 0 votes at the Final Tribal Council. This may also explain why she was the first voted out in Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains.

You are the Suicidal Townie. Iím gonna have you commit suicide sometime during the game, but you donít know when. Haha, should be funny (if youíre active, Iíll prolong your death because Iím a nice guy).

And with that, Doddsy decided to commit suicide.

It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to get roles in.

MR. LAWLS REPLACES THE ACE.

People who need to post more:
RKO920
Stone Cold 4life
TheHitmanHart (told me he was going to 'Mania so that's fine with me)
GD