Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2010, 05:09 PM   #121 (permalink)
RatedRKO31
Captain Cally

RatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE: The Platinum Era

Well now being back to full force, and saying how I loved your Royal Rumble and couldn't wait for this thread to come back... I HAVE to start following this thread. So looking over the basic review, I have to say Van Dam/Lito' should be good bc even this is my first time saying anything in this thread the overview of their feud was amazing. With that said I would like to see Carlito get a win possibly bc of Masters.

Helms v. Michaels last week in fifteen minutes of action. Really? I know it was mentioned in the discussion thread about the way you use Helms, but I do remember he was one superstar who lasted very long in the Rumble around 46 minutes or so. So with that said, interested to see what he does/who he is in a match with. As for Mr.McMahon can't wait to see what he has to say.

I wish you good luck and can't wait for the show.

THANKS TO CHAMPVIADQ/FOURTHWALL/ABROWN0718 FOR THE BANNERS
RatedRKO31 is offline   Reply With Quote