Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-21-2010, 02:07 AM   #887 (permalink)
Rajah
The Nature Boy

Rajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on rep
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Flex View Post
I was waiting for you to post about the Australian Pro as I could have sworn I remember you saying that you were attending, Rajah.

How was it? Kai seemed to bring a better physique to the AP than he did to the Arnold Classic - way more conditioned. I saw his posing routine on youtube, guy is insane. What do you think about Roelly Winklaar? Besides his back (kind of amateurish'), his structure is awesome and he seems to have a bright future.

Evan Centopani, Roelly Winklaar, Brandon Cury, Phil Heath, Kai Greene.... The future of bodybuilding is bright.
The judges said they were in better shape at this show than they were at the Arnold. I loved Rolley! He needs a little more width in his chest and he'll be awesome. I had never heard of him until last Saturday. I went with a bunch of guys from a bodybuilding forum. It was a good day in the end. Next time I'd only bother with the finals as i found prejudging a little boring. That finished around 4:30pm and the finals didn't start until 7pm so I had to kill time for 2 and a half hours. I went for a stroll around the city then came back and hooked up with another guy from the forum. We went to the sponsors tables and got samples and stuff. The finals were great. During the posedown Melvin Anthony and Dexter Jackson jumped in the crowd and posed all around the place. I couldn't get the setting right on my camera as Melvin was standing in front of me.
It's amazing how humble Kai is. He's seems like a genuine nice guy. Melvin seemed pissed to get 5th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiked. View Post
That's rough, man. What exercises are you doing to hit your back then?
Lat pulldowns - front and back, Standing lat pressdowns, seated row, bent over rows, dumbbells rows, t-bar rows. There are many exercises you can do besides deadlifts.
Rajah is offline   Reply With Quote