Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2010, 10:22 PM   #3319 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

So I just got back from my favorite local indy company and it was so much fun. The ring broke (at least 1 beam flat out snapped) during the second to last match, which sucks for the company as they clearly aren't made of money, and the main event was wrestled as a falls count anywhere but they mostly stayed in the ringside area. It wasn't a wrestling classic or anything but it was really stiff and since I was in the front row they wrestled 2 feet away from me for a while. I was legit close enough that I felt a breeze when there was a chair shot.

I think the only person that anyone would know of is Bobby Ocean, who was in the main event.

I'm finally about to finish BOLA Night 1. Show was pretty damn good can't wait for Night 2 as I've heard that it was much better than Night 1.