Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2010, 05:33 AM   #116 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE: The Platinum Era

I love you for sticking with this, and I'd like to say your last show really showed just why you're as good as I say you are. Kennedy owned, and everything else did it's job, even if I think your main event for NWO is shit.

All the news seems pretty good, I'm intrigued to see what goes on with Juventud in this thread as I really like him. Bischoff getting involved in a storyline is also a plus, everything else I don't really care about, tbh.

Don't really have anything else to say, 'cept to echo what I said in Wolfy's thread, and that's that I'll give you some feedback in a couple of weeks.