Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #3183 (permalink)
CM Skittle
CM Punk's Wife!

CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
A little harsher than I would have been but aside from the Chikara 6-man and Young/Allen I don't think I could disagree with you too much. Aeroform does kind of suck.

I'm just a little confused about how you didn't like the first match because the guys had no personality or gimmicks but hated the Chikara match which had guys with some pretty over the top gimmicks.

And you didn't miss much with the Doanne/Jacobs match or the woman's match, more so with the woman's match.
Thanks for reading it I thought it might be too long for everyone. But I dunno, they need to find a balance when it comes to gimmicks/personality. Like it shouldn't just be two random Joe Nobodies but it shouldn't be a bunch of people pretending to be ghosts and truck drivers either. CHIKARA just seemed especially out of place on a show where everything was supposed to be so realistic, not even just their costumes and gimmicks but their lucha libre style just looked so choreographed and fake compared to the realistic MMA-influenced style everyone else was doing. I think Chris Hero would be a good example of being realistic but still having a personality

My favorite poster of the moment: McQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
actually my brain in a chicks body would create the most hectic psycho crazy stalker bitch nymphomaniac lesbian ever. So basically Skittle