Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2010, 05:43 AM   #3172 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

A little harsher than I would have been but aside from the Chikara 6-man and Young/Allen I don't think I could disagree with you too much. Aeroform does kind of suck.

I'm just a little confused about how you didn't like the first match because the guys had no personality or gimmicks but hated the Chikara match which had guys with some pretty over the top gimmicks.

And you didn't miss much with the Doanne/Jacobs match or the woman's match, more so with the woman's match.