Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BTB Graphics Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #179 (permalink)
The Diesel

The Diesel is an after thoughtThe Diesel is an after thought
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

First time requesting, so I don't think I have to address the first part of the template. This isn't too difficult, tbh. What it is, is I need a banner for a new BTB. The banner being one promoting it obviously lol. I'm letting you guys have control, and you guys can feature three of the following: Triple H, John Cena, Kurt Angle, Randy Orton, Christian, or CM Punk. The last two are midcarders, so I'd prefer you not have both of them. You don't have to have any text tbh. Just include this logo:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/g...isk3kh.png?o=3

& if you feel it will look better, add this somewhere: "Changing Sports Entertainment". Colors can be anything. Average size please, longer than the RAW & SD! ones above, but the height is fine. Can be taller if you need it to be. Will give you anything you want in return lol. I don't really know what can be done with my $, and rep is easily given, although its not much. I got you when I become a paying member, I promise.

· Randy Orton &/Or John Cena move to Smackdown!

· Drew ‘Crowd Killer’ McIntyre drops the Intercontinental Championship.

· Undertaker runs a program with Chris Jericho;

· CM Punk & Randy Orton both recapture a world championship!

· The Miz gets pushed to the Main Event.

· Kofi Kingston’s Jamaican-ness is dropped completely!

· I buy ‘The Adventures of Bobby Ray’ Album.

· I find out what really happens on LOST

The Only John Cena Fan Up In The Interwebz !
The Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote