Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2010, 09:40 PM   #884 (permalink)
El Conquistador
Veni, vidi, vici

El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I was waiting for you to post about the Australian Pro as I could have sworn I remember you saying that you were attending, Rajah.

How was it? Kai seemed to bring a better physique to the AP than he did to the Arnold Classic - way more conditioned. I saw his posing routine on youtube, guy is insane. What do you think about Roelly Winklaar? Besides his back (kind of amateurish'), his structure is awesome and he seems to have a bright future.

Evan Centopani, Roelly Winklaar, Brandon Cury, Phil Heath, Kai Greene.... The future of bodybuilding is bright.