Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #3133 (permalink)
KaijuFan
Little Poppa Pump

KaijuFan 2001 - 2500KaijuFan 2001 - 2500KaijuFan 2001 - 2500KaijuFan 2001 - 2500KaijuFan 2001 - 2500KaijuFan 2001 - 2500KaijuFan 2001 - 2500KaijuFan 2001 - 2500KaijuFan 2001 - 2500KaijuFan 2001 - 2500KaijuFan 2001 - 2500
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

KaijuFanís Stoned Reviews:
PWG Ė Threemendous 2
Alright, now that we can revel in the fact that Secret of Guerrilla Island is out of the way, we can move onto one of the most talked about shows of the year. Letís hit it.

The Cutler Bros and Charles Mercury vs GFC, Johnny Goodtime, and Brandon Gatson:

Awesome start to the show, Gary Fuckiní Coleman looked much better than he did from Secret of Guerrilla Island. The crowd seemed to be much more electric than the one from the previous show as well, a good sign for the night I hope. Gatson looks like an American Gladiator.

Scott Lost vs Alex Shelley:

Lost really is getting close to PWG challenger level. Great showing of arm work that wasnít boring, I was shocked. These two just really blended together, a fantastic match to show people the difference between the mainstream style and the indy style.

Bryan Danielson vs Chris Sabin:
*** 1/2

Both Dragon and Sabin went full bore, while I donít think it was as good as the MCMG/Dolphins tag, these two showcased spots that they did in the tag match, and added reversals. I love finding shit like that, it pays to be a dedicated viewer sometimes.

Colt Cabana vs Chuck Taylor:

Funny if not uninspiring.

Olí DR vs Roderick Strong:
**** 1/2

I feel banged up just watching this match. Holy fuck. Stiff as hell match, another example of how far both men have come in such a short time span.

Young Bucks vs Two Skinny Black Guys (Generico and Human Tornado):

I never popped harder than to the ending of a DVD match. Tag perfection, however the beginning is a little slow.

PWG World Title:
Guerrilla Warfare Match:
Chris Hero © vs Joey Ryan
*** 1/2

Great story telling, but for a Guerrilla warfare match it had a bit too much time given to it. I can now fully buy Hero as a legit consistent main eventer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanlax View Post
Fuck ratings, enjoy wrestling.