Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lady Croft...

Thread: Lady Croft...
View Single Post

Old 03-09-2010, 06:39 PM   #67 (permalink)
Mikey Damage
The North Remembers

Mikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red repped
Default Re: Lady Croft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by larreelarr View Post
is a stupid redneck. If you want to get off sending warnings because it makes your panties wet, then that's just sad. I know I shouldn't say anything about a big bad moderator, but if they want to get their rocks off at my expense, they got another thing coming. Oh, look at me, I'm a moderator - respect my authoratie. I'm typing in pink letters, please, notice me! When I grow up, I'm going to be just like Miley Cyrus! I am aware there there may be a couple of forum users coming after me now, because these virgins think that if they defend a girl over the internet they may be able to get some e-pussy out of it somewhere down the line. NEWSflash, losers: Nothing screams white trash like a girl who regularly posts on a wrestling forum, and not even the filthiest whore would spread her legs open for the geeks that post on here(I've seen the pictures thread, I know what I'm talking about.) So Ladycroft, enjoy the role of moderator, but do so in moderation. You've been blessed with this power, please don't abuse it. I realize this is my last post on this forum, because no one crosses a mod and lives to tell about it. I just find it ironic that some "religious" types have no sense of humor, when religion is such a fucking joke in of itself. What Would Jesus Do? I believe he would tell Ladycroft to take her warning and shove it straight up her narrow ass. Now that's what I call Free Speech, bitches. My fellow wrestledorks, it's been real. To quote Half-Baked - Fuck you, Fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you. I'm out.
for the love of fuck. would it kill you to use paragraphs?

as for the content - sorry you cannot read. she made the point clear. you chose to ignore that point, and make a comment. it's on you, so, fuck off with your dissent.

Mikey Damage is offline   Reply With Quote