Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lady Croft...

Thread: Lady Croft...
View Single Post

Old 03-09-2010, 06:39 PM   #67 (permalink)
Mikey Damage
The North Remembers

Mikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Lady Croft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by larreelarr View Post
is a stupid redneck. If you want to get off sending warnings because it makes your panties wet, then that's just sad. I know I shouldn't say anything about a big bad moderator, but if they want to get their rocks off at my expense, they got another thing coming. Oh, look at me, I'm a moderator - respect my authoratie. I'm typing in pink letters, please, notice me! When I grow up, I'm going to be just like Miley Cyrus! I am aware there there may be a couple of forum users coming after me now, because these virgins think that if they defend a girl over the internet they may be able to get some e-pussy out of it somewhere down the line. NEWSflash, losers: Nothing screams white trash like a girl who regularly posts on a wrestling forum, and not even the filthiest whore would spread her legs open for the geeks that post on here(I've seen the pictures thread, I know what I'm talking about.) So Ladycroft, enjoy the role of moderator, but do so in moderation. You've been blessed with this power, please don't abuse it. I realize this is my last post on this forum, because no one crosses a mod and lives to tell about it. I just find it ironic that some "religious" types have no sense of humor, when religion is such a fucking joke in of itself. What Would Jesus Do? I believe he would tell Ladycroft to take her warning and shove it straight up her narrow ass. Now that's what I call Free Speech, bitches. My fellow wrestledorks, it's been real. To quote Half-Baked - Fuck you, Fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you. I'm out.
for the love of fuck. would it kill you to use paragraphs?

as for the content - sorry you cannot read. she made the point clear. you chose to ignore that point, and make a comment. it's on you, so, fuck off with your dissent.

Mikey Damage is offline   Reply With Quote