Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lady Croft...

Thread: Lady Croft...
View Single Post

Old 03-09-2010, 04:41 PM   #47 (permalink)
Nitemare
Humbled

Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare
Default Re: Lady Croft...

Here it comes. I'm going to call it right down the middle.

The thread was not the best place on the forum. Any time you bring up religion, it will be heated. It should never have been in Anything because anti religious people are going to say things that religious people are going to take out of context, and a war will start. For instance, the word "story" [i]partially[/]i implies that it's fictional, and despite it being real or not... it just seems negative towards the Bible.

Now, giving a warning was clearly the right thing, but since the topic shouldn't have been there (again, I can't stress that you'll never truly be able to have a level-headed conversation with an extreme subject like religion)... it should all be forgotten.

I get bored and I look over things. I'm calling it now: She was made a mod because she's "nice" and she's a female.

Yep, I said it.
Nitemare is offline   Reply With Quote