Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #881 of (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 10:40 PM
The Diesel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I'm a football player, and have been on the grind since January 4th. I've gotten ridiculously strong in the weight room, since that's all we've been doing 80% of the time. I went from benching only 35's as my max to two plates. I squat almost three plates (2 plates, and a 35 with an additional 5). My only issue is, I don't see as many cuts as possible.

Understand me here, I used to weigh 200 lbs. in the 7th grade. I cut a lot in 8th grade, and now I'm at 160 in 9th grade. I'm trying to keep my weight, or if I'm gaining, it NEEDS to be muscle for my position (Varsity Linebacker). My biggest insecurity is my stomach, I still don't have abb's lol. I hate not wearing a shirt. Tanktops are my best friend because they show off my best feature's which are my chest, arms, and traps. Anyways, my point is, I want to get even more cuts, and I'm looking to buy Creatine.

I have no clue which one to buy. Can someone please offer some help here?

Not Removing Until ….

· Randy Orton &/Or John Cena move to Smackdown!

· Drew ‘Crowd Killer’ McIntyre drops the Intercontinental Championship.

· Undertaker runs a program with Chris Jericho;

· CM Punk & Randy Orton both recapture a world championship!

· The Miz gets pushed to the Main Event.

· Kofi Kingston’s Jamaican-ness is dropped completely!

· I buy ‘The Adventures of Bobby Ray’ Album.

· I find out what really happens on LOST

The Only John Cena Fan Up In The Interwebz !

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome