Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cartoon Mafia

Thread: Cartoon Mafia
View Single Post

Old 03-07-2010, 04:54 AM   #319 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Cartoon Mafia

DAY 4 - JOHNNY NO MORE

This town were out for blood. Two mafia were knocked off during the night, and they had a hunch of another member for this day.

"Lynch Nov," yelled HeAT. "Why?" he was questioned. "I have concrete evidence."

This convinced the town, and despite Nov's pleads, he was dragged to the gallows and hung like a stocking on a fireplace. A card dropped from his pocket...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov

Congratulations, you are Johnny Bravo, Mafia Aligned. Sick of being overshone by fellow cartoons, you have decided to band together to eliminate them and be the top cartoons. You are the Silencer. Each night you may PM me someone's name and they will be so offended by you that they cannot post during the next day phase. You win when the mafia outnumbers the town, and other threats have been eliminated.

You are free to communicate with your fellow mafia at the following link: ########

Your fellow mafia are:

Mr Burns - RKO920
Daffy Duck - ?
Mojo Jojo - Rising
Dick Dastardly - RetepAdam.
Marvin the Martian - ?
The town celebrated another successful lynch, and hoped that night would be graceful to them once more.

---------------------------

IT IS NIGHT 4. PM YOUR ROLES TO ME