Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cartoon Mafia

Thread: Cartoon Mafia
View Single Post

Old 03-03-2010, 05:59 AM   #126 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Cartoon Mafia

NIGHT 2 - FAREWELL LITTLE BIRDY

Another day had passed and still the town were none the wiser on who their threats were.

Velma, alongside Shaggy and Scooby was busy hunting for clues. She crept into Mr Burns' mansion, and suddenly an alarm went off, with barred walls dropping around her, caging her in. Shaggy and Scooby bolted out of there, and Velma was screaming out for help. A figure hobbled up to her, smirked and said "Excellent. Another one!" He pushes a button on the brick wall, and the caged walls moved towards one another, crushing Velma and turning her into little pieces. Burns picked up a card that was left in her blood-stained remains...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH Claus

Congratulations, you are Velma, Innocent Aligned. You are part of the town who are trying to eliminate the threats to cartoon world as it is currently known. You are the Investigator. Each night you may PM someone's name and you will receive their alignment (mafia, individual or town). You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
On the other side of town, Rocko was casually walking along when he heard a noise. He jumped behind the nearest person he could see...Road Runner. The Road Runner turned, looked at Rocko, then with a "meep meep" he ran off, leaving Rocko alone. He quickly made his way home.

Sylvester was busy chasing Tweety as he would normally do. He almost had him within reach, when a big red man tripped him, sending Sylvester tumbling down the street. Tweety turned to thank the man, but his head was cracked open with a pitchfork. Satan had struck again. A little card lay near Tweety's body...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Dealer

Congratulations, you are Tweety Bird, Innocent Aligned. You are part of the town who are trying to eliminate the threats to cartoon world as it is currently known. You are the Vanilla Townie. This means that you unfortunately have no role, but can still vote with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Oh yeah, you also have a post restriction. In each post, it must contain "I twat I taw a puddy tat...I did, I did taw a puddy tat." Failure to adhere to this restriction may result in a modkill.
Blood had been shed once more, and still, the mafia remained in tact. The town needed a lynch during the day to sway the momentum.

IT IS....

Dexter was working furiously in his lab. He then raised his hands in triumph..."YES! I've done it. I've reanimated a dead corpse. Rise...rise....rise!!!" The corpse rose, and turned to Dexter..."What's up Doc?"

BUGS BUNNY HAS BEEN REVIVED AND IS BACK IN THE GAME

---------------------------------------------------

IT IS NOW DAY 3. WITH 20 ALIVE, IT TAKES 11 FOR A LYNCH