Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2010, 06:34 AM   #870 (permalink)
Rajah
The Nature Boy

Rajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on rep
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I'm off to the Australian Pro Grand Prix in 2 weeks time here in Melbourne.

Confirmed competitors so far are...

Dexter Jackson, USA
Kai Greene, USA
Melvin Anthony, USA
Moe Bannout, Lebanon
DanielHill, Germany
Rusty Jeffers, USA
Michael Kingsnorth, New Zealand
Dragan Paunovic, Serbia
Fadi ZaaZaa, Lebanon
Eddie Abbew UK
Michael Kefalianos, Australia / Greece
Wong Hong, Malaysia
Grigori Atoyan,
Lionel Beyeke, France

Organised tickets through a body building website I'm a member of and there are 11 of us going. The promoter, Tony Doherty, who is bringing the show to Australia for the 10 the year is an active member of the site and our tickets are 2nd row. Should be a good show.

Workout wise I'm trying a new supplement called NO-Beta. The site is your typical body building website but it's only open to Australian people. There are many site sponsors that offer samples and discount for members. I buy direct from one of the sellers house as he gives me a great deal. Another supp seller had a competition to log a sample use of the NO-Beta. I got a sample, posted my log and was one of the winners. I got a free bottle of the NO-Beta, 360 tablets, and all I have to do is log my workouts for the next month. About $100 worth of supps. Can't complain.
Rajah is offline   Reply With Quote