Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 360 Achievement / PS3 Trophy Help & Discussion

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2010, 08:10 PM   #113 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: 360 Achievement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogey View Post
I just got the Mythic maps today. How do you get the Mythic skulls during online play? Is it during a regular game? And is getting the Legendary maps worth it?
I don't think you can. Most of them are in hard to reach places. So you'll have to go into Forge and use the monitor mode to reach them.

If you want to get some of the achievements then yes get the Legendary Maps. I got them from the ODST game which came with all the maps included on them, so I didn‘t have to buy them separately. It has some pretty big maps on there, I usually just play Big Team games. Avalanche is massive, it contains quite a lot of Vehicles and has big gravity lifts dotted around the map so you can move across the map quicker.

Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is online now   Reply With Quote