Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Booker Profiles

Thread: Booker Profiles
View Single Post

Old 02-19-2010, 06:50 PM   #101 (permalink)
Klebold
Moron

Klebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friends
Default Re: Booker Profiles

Username: Klebold.

Name & Age: Craig & 17.

Live: Coventry, England.

My Thread: Having only just wrapped up a long-running thread on another forum I do not want to rush into anything as a newb around these parts so for now I will just bide my time and enjoy everybody elses work!

My Favourite Thread: Melvisboy's WWE: The Comeback - second to none in terms of consistency which I really make a big deal of, and I also really find his work easy to read and enjoy!

What I Like Most About Booking: Taking satisfaction in forging a product that I personally would enjoy, and hopefully a few other people too!

My Favourite Promotion & Wrestler (Non BTB): TNA - Kurt Angle, WWE - Randy Orton.
Klebold is offline   Reply With Quote