Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2010, 11:55 AM   #869 (permalink)
Austin101
Humbled

Austin101 Austin101 Austin101 Austin101 Austin101 Austin101 Austin101 Austin101 Austin101 Austin101 Austin101
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
I've been trying to get more of a back and chest lately, so I joined the gym a couple of weeks ago. My lats, traps and pecs are damn sore from the past few workouts. I've really been pushing myself to get in shape for awhile, I haven't been in shape since I was fourteen and it's a bit intimidating to go to the gym and see people who are sixteen in better shape than I am. I often ask myself the "what if?" question when I'm there, wondering what I'd look like today had I kept up with my exercises back then. Time goes by fast, so I ain't wasting time no more. I've gotten on the ball and I'm moving it forward, I'm pretty consistent with it and I'm feeling better with every passing day.

Good for you.

Remember this:

1) Don't go so hard so fast. Resting two, three days a week actually helps build more muscle then working out every day.

2) If you ever listen to that devil on your shoulder that says "Fuck the gym", rememeber how GOOD you feel after a workout and use that as motivation.

3) Keep going, you won't regret it.

I've only worked out consistently nearly two years and have managed this.

And I used to have zero muscle and a ton of fat.

That was a half year ago, I have better pecs now.
Austin101 is offline   Reply With Quote