Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Shock Presents TNA Wrestling: The Revolution

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2010, 06:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
JayDeeSpur
La Pistola

JayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new hereJayDeeSpur better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Shocker Presents: TNA 2010 - The Revolution

Looking good so far. I'm all for the release of Stiener, doesn't offer much nowadays except for sometimes a hilarious promos. I'm a big fan of TNA, so glad I'm going to follow this from the very beginning. You're a fairly good booker from what I remember from when I was last properly active so no problems there.

Stick with it and ... push The Pope plz.