Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Shock Presents TNA Wrestling: The Revolution

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2010, 01:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shock
Moron

Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000Shock 12501 - 13000
Default Re: Shocker Presents: TNA 2010 - The Revolution

From PWInsider.com:

Quote:
Bobby Lashley and his wife Kristal are not expected to remain with TNA for much longer. The promo Kristal cut last week is effectively the beginning of the end for their tenure with the company, and they could be written out as soon as at Genesis.

Matt and Nick Jackson, known as the Young Bucks, are expected to debut soon after they were signed last month, but it is not known if any other signings will be made in the near future. Names such as Ken Anderson, Brian Kendrick and numerous talents from ROH have been thrown around, but nothing has been heard about it.

Several releases have been confirmed this week, including Raven and Scott Steiner. The word is that they were informed that there were no plans for them, so they both agreed to depart on good terms. Whether they will ever return in the future is not known.

This Thursday's iMPACT! is going to have to cram in a lot in the show, with Genesis coming up this Sunday and only two matches confirmed, those being AJ Styles versus Kurt Angle for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship and the British Invasion defending the TNA World Tag Team Championships against Hernandez and Matt Morgan, at least five matches will have to be scheduled.
There's the first batch of news for the thread, and a preview should be up soon, as well as the show. I did my best to explain the releases of Raven and Steiner, I decided on the releases whilst I was writing the first show and doing some planning and unfortunately I couldn't see them fitting in. They might return if I have any significant ideas, but right now I don't. They're getting on a bit as well, and I enjoy working with younger talent as opposed to veterans.
Shock is offline   Reply With Quote