Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2010, 01:36 PM   #583 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Watched it myself the other week Jack. Here's what I put about it at the time.

Steiners vs Hiroshi Hase & Kensuke Sasaki - NJPW 21.03.1991

Typical Steiners match but that's always good so I'm not complaining one bit. Plenty of big throws and suplexes plus Hase & Sasaki can play Rick & Scott at their own game which makes for a really interesting mesh of styles. Hase does a good job of taking the brunt of the Steiners punishment for the majority of the match building up perfectly to the hot tag to Kensuke who comes in and again plays them at their own game with plenty of big throws between them. Looking back at I didn't think it was anything memorable or had a classic feel to it but it was just 13 minutes of really good wrestling.

***3/4+
Seabs is offline   Reply With Quote