Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2010, 01:46 AM   #112 (permalink)
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE
HOPE

SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: WWE: The Platinum Era

Hey there, figured I should give an update, since imo, it's needed. The show is near completed, and thus far I'm quite proud of it. However, the show won't be up for awhile. While I had hoped to have it finished in the next few days, especially since I have tomorrow off, I can't see that happening because my laptop is simply fucked. Again. This time the screen flickers without me being able to read anything on it as it just jumps up and down, which makes it pretty much impossible to see what you're writing (and to Legend, should you be reading this, that means your Judgment Day feedback will be delayed. Sorry. ). This thread will certainly be continued, as I have all of my stuff saved to a USB, so don't worry about that. Just don't expect the show to be up for quite awhile, or for me to be at all active in the section for awhile.

Thanks.