Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Diva Chaos: A Women's Wrestling BTB Revolution

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2010, 02:42 PM   #100 (permalink)
mceja103
Forum Lurker

mceja103 is an after thoughtmceja103 is an after thought
Default Re: Diva Chaos

Hey, just thought I'd say I love this BTB, not only because it showcases the best talent in women's wrestling, but it also introduced me to some talent I hadn't heard of before this, such as Daizee Haze, Sara Del Ray etc. Keep up the good work.

A few observations:

Oooh, some tension between Trish and Maryse to start things off. This was really good in establishing that the tension from Guilty Pleasure carried over into this week. Maryse vs Trish for the #1 contendorship should be interesting.

Bellas/Ninjas Part 2 - Ninjas use the switch against the Bellas to get the win. Good way to get the Ninjas over as sneaky heels, and I'm assuming we'll see a rubber match (perhaps at the next PPV?)

What!? An announcer in a match?? Holy crap, Kelly is a bitch, and you're very good at making her such a dominineering heel GM (Shades of Mr. McMahon perhaps?)

Torrie beats Layla, despite interference from Michelle. Michelle beats her down after the match. I'm thinking we'll see a rematch at the PPV.

This next match was, as you said, a glorified handicap match, with the heels winning, then proceeding to beat down Eve and Lauren. Hemme makes the save with a chair - good way to build up a possible rematch with Violet.

Basic squash for Del Rey, defeating a former champion to give her some momentum.

Filler segment, which did it's job, establishing Kelly as the intimidating boss.

Melissa and Melina put on a brutal match here, and it's good that you're utilising these types of matches to show what the talent are capable off. The aftermath was interesting, with Mercedes seemingly turning face and preparing to enter a fued with Melina.

Now we have the 6-woman tag match. This was a fun, action-packed encounter, especially with all six women brawling in the ring. Lane gets the pin, boosting her profile going forward. However, I did not like the fact that you had Lacey eat the pin after picking up such a big win at Guilty Pleasure.

"We'll be watching" - possibly hinting at a Corporation type stable?

Main event was good. Maryse defeats none other than the legendary Trish Stratus clean to become the #1 contender and the resulting action afterwards with the beatdown of Mickie by the CC, and further teasing a possible split with Nattie's statement that this will be the CC's last shot at the titles. Great way to end a very good show. 7/10.

Oh, btw, I prefer the old layout personally, but that's just me.
mceja103 is offline   Reply With Quote