Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Melvisboy's WWE: The Comeback

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2010, 03:34 AM   #56 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: Melvisboy's WWE: The Comeback

I would like to point out, that I am really digging your graphics, very professional like and you seem very good at making them. Good job.

Armageddon looks to be an explosive event, I haven't been in this thread before, nor read a show but I like the fact that you are pushing Jack Swagger, big upps.

Vladimir Kozlov > Ezekial Jackson imo
Big Daddy V to squash Goldust
Yoshi to enter rumble
Dreamer to probably annoucne his retirement and call up Chrisitan for one last shot at the gold at the Rumble

I can't make promises but I'll try and catch ECW, however best of luck in keeping this bad boy going.