Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Melvisboy's WWE: The Comeback
View Single Post
post #54 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 12:55 AM
FlyinStyles
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Melvisboy's WWE: The Comeback

FlyinStyles Raw Review

The opening match was solid, Jericho getting the cheap win was competely fine, but I do have one bitch about this match and tell if there is something I don't know here but if this is a match to built up the tag title match why wouldn't partners be at ringside? I think it would've build up a little more if MVP and Show were at ringside. But either way solid, solid match.

The backstage segment was very good, you've got the Maryse character down to the final details, I love the accent, Masters was ok, I still think his Masterpiece character is kind of robotic and he seemed to have a touch of personallity here but oh well. Bourne started out shaky but improved as he went on. Solid segment.

Noble vs. Robbie, who cares. It got the point across with Sheamus attacking him. The after promo did it's job.

Is Carlito still heel? Because I believe you ripped for heel vs. heel in the past. Just saying, still luv ya bro. But At least you're doing something with Chavo, he probably won't win but oh well at least it's not the shit with Hornswoggle.

The Diva's match was predictable, obviously Maryse was going to win, the war of words, whatever. Standerd Diva's segment.

I have a little bit of problem with the booking of this feud, I like that you're getting Bourne over as an underdog but at some point once he beats a guy bigger then him enough times, Master doesn't look creditible. Masters should've won at least one of these matches but oh well. I like that you're pushing Bourne.

Cena promo was outstanding, I could see that whole segment in my head, great job.

Carlito versus Chavo was a very good match, Miz did his thing after no problems here.

The Pre-match brawl wasn't needed, IMo

the main event was very good, Cena pinning Rhodes was the way to go with end, though Kofi getting a pin in here would've done him wonders. Either way great main event, great way to build up he Pay-Per-View.

BTW you're doing a contest for picks right?

Overall - I think the show was very good, nothing terribly awful a lot of good stuff, perfect going home show. Nice job 8/10

Once upon a time the Pain was brought in 2008.......It will be brought again........

Soon....

FlyinStyles Returns to BTB, January 2014

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome