Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2010, 07:13 AM   #108 (permalink)
TKOW
ALL HAIL

TKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE: The Platinum Era

It's good to see this is still going. The fact that you're having a World Heavyweight Championship match on Smackdown makes me think that you will have yet another Henry/Batista match at No Way Out but this time with some sort of stipulation.

I'm not sure if the Kennedy/Mysterio feud will make it to WrestleMania, but I think it's pretty obvious where it is headed right now in terms of who is going over. There's absolutely no problem with that, however, it would be interesting to see if you can perhaps sway people the other way into believing Mysterio actually has a chance of going over in this feud.

The JBL/Undertaker program doesn't particularly appeal to me, both because it has been done to death in this section and because it's not (imo) a great draw, but I'll give you a chance. I just hope this doesn't lead to JBL/Undertaker at WrestleMania in any kind of form because as I have said before, I feel that with the most common time period of 2006, you need to really make things different in here.

Release The Boogeyman immediately.

That is all.

THE BEAST
TKOW is online now   Reply With Quote