Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2010, 08:06 AM   #2547 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

I've seen that match and loved it. The promo afterwards were they act like they are new best friends was also hilarious. It's amazing how different that match was than the match they would have a few years later at BOLA 2008. Both matches were awesome but in entirley different ways.

And I'm fine with rating rating matches harder than most people. Pretty much anything watchable ends up with at least *** rating. A ***3/4 from me means the match was pretty damn good. And giving out lower ratings than most is better than giving a match ***1/2 and saying it was "OK"