Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2010, 06:03 AM   #2546 (permalink)
Tarfu
copy of a copy of a

Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu Tarfu
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
Lowest rating I've seen for Hero/Danielson. I personally had it as my 2009 MOTY and was a full * higher than you. To each his own though.
I could blame my low ratings on the mood I was in while watching the show, but that'd just be making excuses. And another thing is, I've started rating matches in a totally different scale. I see people handing out 4 stars to friggin' everything these days, and I think it's ridiculous. Danielson and Hero put on a good match, but it wasn't all that great (due to various little flaws). But like you said, different people, different opinions. Which makes me wonder why the hell I'm even posting this.

Quote:
A PWG match where Austin Aries cuts an Anti-Christmas promo before the match and Hero responds by grabbing the mic and saying, "Well I think Christmas is awesome!" and puts the mic down.
The post-show promo where he said the crowd thought Aries was an elf was funny as well. You should totally watch Hero vs. Danielson from the first Card Subject to Change. It's the weirdest form of a Danielson match you'll ever see (maybe disregarding the match with Omega).

Last edited by Tarfu : 02-05-2010 at 08:10 AM.