Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2010, 06:14 AM   #556 (permalink)
stinger-splash
Jobberville Population = You

stinger-splash has made a name for themselvesstinger-splash has made a name for themselvesstinger-splash has made a name for themselvesstinger-splash has made a name for themselvesstinger-splash has made a name for themselvesstinger-splash has made a name for themselvesstinger-splash has made a name for themselvesstinger-splash has made a name for themselvesstinger-splash has made a name for themselvesstinger-splash has made a name for themselvesstinger-splash has made a name for themselves
Default re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

A few months ago I watches a lot of AJPW from 86 till 93. Now I've finally picked up again and I'm glad I did. These two are one of the greatest matches of all time.

Misawa/Kawada (6/3/94) *****
GOAT? I can't believe how much punishment both guys took. Kawada's selling is just amazing. I really thought he had Misawa after that sick vicious backdrop and the two powerbombs. Amazing intensity. Just epic.

Misawa/Kobashi vs. Kobashi/Taue (5/21/94) *****
The interactions between Kawada and Misawa reminded me of how Misawa and Jumbo used the build their feud in those classic six-man tag matches. The work on the knee of Kobashi and Kawada was amazing. The resiliancy was tremendous. In the end they just kept going. At one point I thought one wrestler would rather die than lose this match.

Puroresu FTW!

All Japan Famous Five
stinger-splash is offline   Reply With Quote