Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2010, 05:44 PM   #549 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee
Default re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

I... don't remember . Its a while since I watched it, so I only remember... not really enjoying the match . This is what I wrote about it elsewhere, maybe me talking about some of the things that happened will help us all find out if it is the same match lol:

Quote:
Just watched that Great Sasuke v Super Delfin match.

I'm not sure if I faded out during the match, but did Sasuke do ANYTHING other than bounce around off or over the ropes? I seriously don't recall him doing anything else lol. I went into this with an open mind, seeing as how you guys seemed to enjoy it a great deal, but I hated it right from the get go. A dropkick out of the ring, followed up by a dive over the ropes. Already? That would be like Jeff Hardy dropkicking his opponent and immediately going for a Swanton... and actually hitting it. Surely, with it being so early in the match (the fucking beginning to be exact), Delfin could have quite easily get out of the way, you know, BECAUSE HE WASN'T FUCKING HURT?

SO Delfin starts to get control not too long after this, hitting some nice moves to wear down Sasuke. The whole "fake a dive to piss the crowd" thing didn't come off nearly as well as I was expecting based on what Viva wrote. The fans actually CLAPPED him for doing it.

The basic story of Delfin not being able to keep Sasuke down, and resorting to actually going to the ropes was a nice story, but like I said, it was basic. It annoyed me that every time Sasuke made any sort of come back, it was pretty much just a dive over the ropes or something, that looked to hurt him just as much, and considering he was already supposed to be hurting, didn't make much sense to me.

So yeah, some good stuff in the match, but certainly nothing great. *** from me.
#ROOT is offline   Reply With Quote