Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2010, 12:26 PM   #543 (permalink)
Halfnelson
Jeff Harvey

Halfnelson 251 - 500Halfnelson 251 - 500Halfnelson 251 - 500
Default re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

I remember really liking that six man, one of the better Baba tags. Haven't seen it in a while though.

I've been watching a lot of the Michinoku Pro that Ditch has up over the past couple of weeks. I started to get into it a few months ago but stopped for some reason, probably to go back to All Japan. Most of the multi man matches I've seen so far have been awesome especially the two tags from October 96. Best thing I've seen so far though is the Delfin-Sasuke title vs mask match from 93. Remember seeing this a couple of years ago when I really got into Sasuke but I definitely underrated it. I especially didn't appreciate how great Delfin's preformance was, he's almost on SUWA's level of arrogance and it's really fun to watch. I'd actually put it as one of my favourite Sasuke matches.

I'm going to pick up a couple of the sets IVP have next time I make an order, have to get that match on dvd.
Halfnelson is offline   Reply With Quote