Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Be the Booker Showcase Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2010, 12:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Guardian Devil
Forum Lurker

Guardian Devil Guardian Devil
Default Re: Be the Booker Showcase Thread

This is part of an oppening promo for my first show in an ECW 2001 Thread i was going to post on another forum but didn't get round to finishing it so i thought i might as well post it here basically ECW Didnt die after Guilty as Charged and after a month of no shows ECW Arranged a new deal on Wednesday nights with NBC

ECW Hardcore TV
February, 13 2002
Hammerstein Ballroom, New York

Guilty as Charged Highlight Video

** Pyro **

Joey Styles: OH MYY GODD! THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY LADIES AND GENTLEMAN ECW LIVES! i have to thank whoever the mystery invester is for giving us this second chance in life and NBC For giving us a chance to show what we can really do

*** This is Extreme ***

HUGE POP As Paul Heyman makes his way to the ring with a huge smile on his face

Joey Styles: PAUL HEYMAN! Paul Heyman is here! I Wonder if he's here to reveal the identity of the Mystery Investor

Paul Heyman: OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS!

HUGE POP

Paul Heyman: EC DUBYA LIVES! AND I SWEAR TO GOD IT WILL BE BIGGER THAN EVER!

ANOTHER HUGE POP

Paul Heyman: But as im sure you all know ECW Would not be alive if it was not for the ' mystery ' financial backer!

Pop for the Backer

Paul Heyman: and i'm sure you all want to find out his identity!

Big Pop

Paul Heyman: And his name is....

Long Pause...

Paul Heyman: Larry Zbyszko!

*** Living Legend ***

HUGE POP And a Massive Thank You Larry chant breaks out as Larry Zbyszko walks down to the ring and shakes hands with Heyman
Guardian Devil is offline   Reply With Quote