Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Be the Booker Showcase Thread
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Guardian Devil
Forum Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Be the Booker Showcase Thread

This is part of an oppening promo for my first show in an ECW 2001 Thread i was going to post on another forum but didn't get round to finishing it so i thought i might as well post it here basically ECW Didnt die after Guilty as Charged and after a month of no shows ECW Arranged a new deal on Wednesday nights with NBC

ECW Hardcore TV
February, 13 2002
Hammerstein Ballroom, New York

Guilty as Charged Highlight Video

** Pyro **

Joey Styles: OH MYY GODD! THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY LADIES AND GENTLEMAN ECW LIVES! i have to thank whoever the mystery invester is for giving us this second chance in life and NBC For giving us a chance to show what we can really do

*** This is Extreme ***

HUGE POP As Paul Heyman makes his way to the ring with a huge smile on his face

Joey Styles: PAUL HEYMAN! Paul Heyman is here! I Wonder if he's here to reveal the identity of the Mystery Investor

Paul Heyman: OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS!

HUGE POP

Paul Heyman: EC DUBYA LIVES! AND I SWEAR TO GOD IT WILL BE BIGGER THAN EVER!

ANOTHER HUGE POP

Paul Heyman: But as im sure you all know ECW Would not be alive if it was not for the ' mystery ' financial backer!

Pop for the Backer

Paul Heyman: and i'm sure you all want to find out his identity!

Big Pop

Paul Heyman: And his name is....

Long Pause...

Paul Heyman: Larry Zbyszko!

*** Living Legend ***

HUGE POP And a Massive Thank You Larry chant breaks out as Larry Zbyszko walks down to the ring and shakes hands with Heyman

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome