Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Records.

Thread: Mafia Records.
View Single Post

Old 01-16-2010, 04:59 PM   #23 (permalink)
RetepAdam.
Pierre=Alter Ego

RetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Mafia Records.

Quote:
44.*Dexter Mafia by RetepAdam*
Won By: No one in the end
Notes: Game was nearly over but was closed down due to retep being away. Innocents pretty much had this in the bag. Featured Dexter being in two mafia's which was very odd, and interesting. Shame the game ended but still enjoyable while it lasted.
I should just continue that game completely out of nowhere.

I still have everything except for the last night's roles.

And I think it could warrant some mention that I gave Rising a clear-cut way to win the Power Rangers Mafia game, 100% guaranteed, and then Fail talked him into retracting his hammer vote.

Also, the fact that I faked a ridiculous, ridiculous, ricockulous PR in Christmas Mafia.
RetepAdam. is offline   Reply With Quote