Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2010, 02:24 AM   #103 (permalink)
Beer
Cardiff City FC.. SLAM

Beer needs to make some friendsBeer needs to make some friendsBeer needs to make some friendsBeer needs to make some friendsBeer needs to make some friendsBeer needs to make some friendsBeer needs to make some friendsBeer needs to make some friendsBeer needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE: The Platinum Era

Preview Feedback

I skimmed over the Rumble to get a feel of what is going on. I wasn't blown away at your progress but things are looking great none the less. Disappointed when I saw Mark Henry vs. Batista. You pretty much need to end there feud, get the title off of 'Tista and bury 'em both in time for a spectacular Wrestlemania. Cruiserweight Division is good to see because they are few and far between in BTB's now. Hopefully you can book the division as a genuine one. Nice to see Orton get the Rumble win. This was about the year when they first started pushing him so no problems there. Right then.

There should be a great promo coming from your Main Event Scene with Edge, Angle and Cena. I'm kind of expecting something to come of this promo, but I really can't see either being the attacker. Interesting. Hmmm. Unlikely alliance of Triple H and Shawn Michaels perhaps? I hope not, but it's your call, you'll book it well either way. Helms push is all right too, assuming that's what you're doing. I'm not sure what to make of the divas side of things, so I'll leave that out.

Ermm, hopefully not a Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas break up. You could be doing something so much more creative with your time than that plus they make an all right team for filler segments and matches. A six man tag team match is always exciting so this on should be great. Not entirely sure who V-Squared are but the rest I definitely do know. The feud between RVD and Carlito sounds very interesting. I'd like to see Carlito slither out of RVD's grasp a few more times yet though to hype more for a possible Pay-Per-View match.

Good luck and I'll review.

Last edited by Beer : 01-11-2010 at 02:27 AM.
Beer is offline   Reply With Quote