Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2010, 02:15 AM   #102 (permalink)
Gards
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Gards needs to take rep more seriousGards needs to take rep more seriousGards needs to take rep more seriousGards needs to take rep more seriousGards needs to take rep more seriousGards needs to take rep more seriousGards needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE: The Platinum Era

First James, I know I haven't been commenting but I have been writing, promise.

Anyway, onto the preview. I am looking forward to seeing what happens with Angle, Edge and Cena. You have a good storyline going and I hope that you won't do a triple threat at No Way Out, for the simple face that it will be a good match for Wrestlemania. Michaels and HHH team up for No Way Out? Hopefully for one night only. Helms and Michaels should be good and it will hopefully be well writing, as I like both men. The Trish and Mickie storyline is progressing nicely and it will be interesting to see where you take it. Victoria and Candice to grab the win after Trish or Mickie distract each other. Rob Van Dam is awesome and the match against Carlito will be awesome :P but I want him to go onto better things, so have RVD shine in the tag match and end the feud quickly kthnx. The match will be a good one for you to write as I know you like both men. Looking at the Worlds Greatest Tag Team match, I hope you have them stick together for the time being, I have always been a fan of the two men, seperately Haas >> Benjamin though.

Solid Card. Good Luck.